Senate Majority PAC (SMP) is seeking a Digital Associate for an in-person position for the 2024 election cycle. SMP is solely dedicated to protecting and expanding the Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate.
The Digital Associate will report to the Digital Director and work with members of the SMP digital team to execute paid digital persuasion and mobilization ad programs in targeted battleground states.
- Managing the approvals process for digital ad scripts, produced video, media plans, and creative briefs in targeted states
- Tracking the status of all creative and media assets for targeted states
- Coordinating closely with digital agencies to ensure timely delivery of creative, provide updates on approvals, and closely track performance of digital ads
- Working with the Deputy Digital Director to track digital spend from outside groups in targeted states
- Working with our in-house creative team to coordinate delivery of in-house creative assets to external agency partners
- Attend all calls and meetings related to targeted states
Qualifications and skills:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must love spreadsheets and trackers;
- Experience with project management
- Experience with paid digital media in the political or advocacy space preferred
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours when needed;
- Eagerness to learn about and be involved in all aspects of a digital paid media program;
- One to two years relevant experience on a campaign, advocacy group or newsroom is required;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred but not required.
Senate Majority PAC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, trans and non-binary people, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
SMP offers competitive salary and benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please note – this Washington, D.C. position is in-person. Applicants who are not able to relocate will not be considered.
Applications will only be accepted electronically. A resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position is required. Please send to [email protected] with “Digital Associate” in the subject line.