Senate Majority PAC (SMP) is seeking a Research Assistant for the 2024 election cycle. SMP is solely dedicated to protecting the Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate.
The Research Assistant will report to the research director and work closely with members of the SMP communications and political teams to track ongoing news coverage and campaign activity.
- Media monitoring;
- Tracking and archiving campaign activity and news, including paid advertising and campaign finance;
- Assisting in other research, communications and political projects as needed.
Qualifications and skills:
- Previous campaign experience a plus;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Highly organized;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours when needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred but not required.
Senate Majority PAC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, trans and non-binary people, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
SMP offers competitive salary and benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. The position is in-person and located in Washington, D.C.
Applications will only be accepted electronically. Please send resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position to [email protected]
Please put Research Assistant in the subject line.