Senate Majority PAC (SMP) is seeking a video producer and editor for the 2024 election cycle. SMP is solely dedicated to protecting the Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate.
The video producer/editor will report to the digital director and collaborate with other members of the SMP digital team to conceptualize and produce ads for a digital and broadcast landscape.
- Produce, shoot and edit video, static graphics in various aspect ratios;
- Coordinating any VO recording needed;
- Assist with script writing and review as needed;
- Ensuring all creative assets are delivered in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with outside consultants to ensure a cohesive creative approach;
- Contribute to the overall creative and planning process, including reviewing externally produced creative.
Qualifications and skills:
- Passion for storytelling;
- Strong point of view while also being open to feedback;
- Strong presentation skills, having confidence in your ability to pitch your creative ideas;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Highly organized;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours when needed;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Previous campaign, advocacy or newsroom experience a plus;
- Campaign and/or newsroom experience that can work comfortably under tight deadlines is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred but not required.
Senate Majority PAC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, trans and non-binary people, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
SMP offers competitive salary and benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. The position is in-person and located in Washington, D.C.
Applications will only be accepted electronically. Please send resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position to [email protected]
Please put Video Producer/Editor in the subject line.